What is a London Pass?
The London Pass is a sightseeing city card which has been delighting visitors to the city for over 10 years. It's simply the best way to see all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
Packed with 60 attractions - for free
The London Pass is packed with over 60 fantastic attractions from top museums and art galleries to historic buildings such as Tower of London, Windsor Castle and Westminster Abbey. The selection features the most popular attractions in the city and many more making sure there's something to suit all tastes.
Skip the line privileges
Don't forget that London Pass holders can save time at some of these attractions with skipping the line privileges.
With all this choice available the only question that remains is
- Which ones will you visit?
BUY the London Pass here »
Why buy a London Pass?
- Free entry to 60 attractions
- No waiting - skip lines (selected attractions)
- Free 120+ page guidebook
- Over 30 extra special offers
- Free public transport*
* Free public transport included only when the London Pass with Travelcard is purchased. Travel for free with London Public transport such as busses and the tube.
1, 2, 3, 6 & 10 days pass